Monday, July 8, 2013

Intro

Hello.

My name is JP Daugherty, and I'm an American kid who loves just about every sport under the sun (or roof). Hockey has always been my first sporting love; however, cricket does come close, and that is where I got my start in the blog universe, writing previews of major cricket tournaments for fellow Minnesotan Matt Becker's cricket blog Limited Overs.

And when I was writing those previews, I realized I wanted to do something more. I wanted to start my own blog, and I wanted to do more than just one sport. Instead, I wanted my blog to show my love for just about every sport that's out there.

So that's why I called my blog World of Sports. I want to blog about as many of the great sports our world has to offer and are under the radar for most Americans. Sure, I'll have the occasional hockey, baseball, or (American) football post, but mainly I want to blog about sports like cricket, rugby, soccer, and Australian rules football, among others. Basically, whatever sport I feel about blogging that day, I will blog about.

So sit back and enjoy what will be a fun ride for me, and hopefully you too.

On Twitter: @jdaugherty96

No comments:

Post a Comment